Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hop on the Huck Truck!

Super Tuesday
Huckabee seems to be doing pretty well so far. It doesn't seem like he has mass appeal, particular for those that don't want their president to be proclaiming Jesus. I'd vote for him. And you know Chuck Norris' vote is the equivalent of 200 delegates.

Super Bowl
There is nothing quite like watching the Super Bowl with a bunch of strangers in a Chili's somewhere outside of Charlotte, NC. That was my setting as I watched the Giant's miraculous win on Sunday as I so enthusiastically traveled to a client location.

Super Calphalon
Awhile ago I mentioned that I burned oil onto our calphalon saute pan. I am very protective of my pans so this was disappointing. I read a lot of websites to determine what the most effective and least potentially damaging solution was to get the oil off. No amount of dish soap and hand scrubbing alone was going to work. I decided to fill the pan with water, baking soda and vinegar and then boil it for a long time. The oil was then able to be rubbed off with a wooden spoon as it boiled. It still has some spots on it but it is use-able again. Success!

Super Support Raising
About 75% of our support letters have been sent out. If you are reading this, then you are likely receiving one. However, if you would like one we would be happy to send it to you. "Support letter for what" you might ask? For our 6 week Africa trip coming up in May/June. I will post shortly about that trip.

I am watching "Bizarre Foods" on the Travel Channel. Crazy stuff. Not for the weak stomach.

No comments: